Thursday, December 9, 2010

Week 14 NFL Picks ATS

Season Record: 49-35 (.583)
Last Week: 4-2

Indianapolis (-3) @ Tennessee
As long as the Titans keep ignoring Chris Johnson and putting the game in the hands of Kerry Collins they will struggle.  The Titans to me seem like a team that is ready for their season to be over even though they are still alive in the AFC South.

Oakland (+4.5) @ Jacksonville
Yet another AFC South team that I am very unimpressed with.  I am somewhat concerned about the Raiders traveling all the way across the nation for this game but I don't see either team scoring enough points to put this game outside of a field goal game.

New York Giants (-2) @ Minnesota
While the Giants worry me because of their inconsistency, the Vikings quarterback situation is a mess and I think the Leslie Frazier effect will fade a bit this week.  I like the Giants winning by a field goal or more.

Detroit (+6.5) vs Green Bay
I typically don't like taking 6.5 points but I really think the Lions can keep this one close.  They haven't won a divisional game in a couple years.  I think the Lions make it interesting until the very end allowing them to stay within a touchdown.

Tampa Bay (-2) @ Washington
After last week I am becoming more of a believer in Tampa.  Josh Freeman is looking better every week, but I think this pick is more about the mess that is the Washington Redskins than Tampa Bay.  I love giving the two points here.

Cincinnati (+9) @ Pittsburgh
Divisional games typically stay close.  This one comes down to the fact that this is a NFL game and I hate giving more than seven points.  I'll take the points here and hope for a late cover field goal or touchdown by the Bengals.

1 comment:

  1. Here's my picks so you can see some winners...

    Washington Redskins +2
    Cleveland Browns +1.5
    Jacksonville Jaguars -4.5
    Green Bay Packers -6.5
    Atlanta Falcons -7
    Pittsburgh Steelers -9

    ReplyDelete