Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Top 25 Ballot (2/10)

For my bracketology class I have to submit a Top 25 ballot this week.  Joe Lunardi is going to compute our class results and use it as his entry for this week's poll.  After going through and completing it I can see why these polls are off so much.  Outside of the top ten teams or so it gets rather uninteresting and any team can be placed anywhere.  In fact, these polls are useless.  It is amazing that coaches get bonuses based on what some writer or sports-information director does in a rush on a Sunday evening.  I will have more thoughts on it later, but for now here is my poll.

Miami
Indiana
Michigan State
Duke
Gonzaga
Syracuse
Michigan
Kansas State
Florida
Ohio State
Arizona
Pittsburgh
Oklahoma State
Lousiville
Wisconsin
Butler
Georgetown
New Mexico
Kentucky
Kansas
Illinois
Marquette
NC State
Colorado State
Indiana State

No comments:

Post a Comment